- Only applicable for users who have their dash cam hardwired and have parking mode turned on.
- Off timer feature is designed to automatically turn off the dash cam after a period of time to prevent potential car battery drainage. There is a limit of 72 hours of recording in parking mode in one sitting.
- Ensure parking mode is on either Motion detection, time lapse, or energy saving.
- Set the maximum amount of time you would like the dash cam to record while parked.
- Once you are done, click on Save to finalize your setting.
**Note: Only allows a maximum of 72 hours of recording in parking mode in one sitting. The dash cam will automatically turn off once the amount of time has elapsed.**