- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane for the driver to get back into the lane.
- The functions of the LDWS have limitations. Always pay attention to the direction, in which the vehicle is travelling and the vehicle’s surroundings.
- The system is not designed to compensate for a driver’s lack of caution and if you rely too much on the LDWS, it could lead to an accident.
- Under LDWS (Lane Departure Warning), select Disabled, Low, Mid, or High. (High is the highest sensitivity)
- Once you are done, click Save to finalize your settings.