- Before proceeding with a memory card format, please save any videos you wish to keep onto your personal computer or mobile device. A memory card format will delete all video files from your memory card.
A) Formatting Using PC Viewer
- Click Format.
- A screen will appear to ask whether you want to continue with formatting the memory card, click Yes to format or select No to cancel.
B) Formatting using the Dash cam
- Insert the power cable into the DC-IN port located on the right side when the rear of the dash cam unit is facing you.
- Plug the other end into a 12V DC vehicle power socket (skip step if hardwired).
- Turn the ignition key to ACC or start the engine.
- Wait until the device powers up and notifies you that “Continuous recording will now start”.
- Press and hold the Format button to initiate a memory card format.
*Note: You will hear a voice notification that the memory card will be formatted.