- FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System) is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is approaching the vehicle in front too close in distance.
- The functions of the FCWS have limitations. Always pay attention to how close you follow another vehicle.
- The system is not designed to compensate for a driver’s lack of caution and if you rely too much on the FCWS, it could lead to an accident.
- Under FCWS (Forward Collision Warning), select Disabled, Low, Mid or High (High is the most sensitive).
- Once you are done, click Save to finalize your settings.