Is your Dash Cam restarting while you are driving?
If your Thinkware Dash Cam begins turning on and off while driving this may be the device rebooting or overheating.
Please try the following steps to fix the issue.
1) Please try using the Original Thinkware SD Card, in the device to ensure this is not an SD Card issue.
2) Ensure you have updated the Dash Cams Firmware to the latest version. Otherwise please attempt re-downloading the latest Firmware Version manually on the SD Card itself.
3) If using a Hardwiring Cable please test with the Car Charger Cable.
4) Please also check that the daily temperatures are within the Dash Cam's temperature range.
5) If you are operating the Dash Cam with a Rear Camera attached, please click here.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our support team.