- Only applicable for users who have their dash cams hardwired and have parking mode turned on.
- Off timer feature is designed to automatically turn off the dash cam after a period of time to prevent potential car battery drainage. There is a limit of 48 hours of recording at once.
1. Ensure Parking mode is selected on either Motion detection.
2. Set the maximum amount of time you would like the dash cam to record for while parked.
Note: Only allows a maximum of 48 hours to record at once in parking mode. The dash cam will automatically turn off once the amount of time has elapsed.
3. Once you are done, click Save to finalize your settings.