- Only applicable for users who have their dash cams hardwired and have parking mode turned on.
- Thinkware dash cams have a built-in voltage meter. It is designed for the dash cam to automatically shut down if the dash cam detects voltage level lower than configured value for more than 5 mins in order to prevent car battery drainage.
1. Ensure Parking mode is on by selecting either Motion detection or Time lapse.
2. Adjust to the appropriate battery voltage setting.
3. Once you are done, click Save to finalize your settings.