What is the Record Timer?
The purpose of the Record Timer is to automatically turn off the Dash Cam while in Parking Mode once the selected time limit has elapsed.
*If using the iVolt Battery Pack, ensure the Record Timer has been disabled.
Record Timer Options
|Record Timer Options|
Disabled *Ensure to enable the Battery Protection Setting.
How to set the Record Timer
1. Connect to the Dashcam via WiFi or Hotspot
2. Select Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
3. Ensure you have enabled the desired Parking Mode.
4. Tap on "Record Timer" and select your desired value.
5. To complete your modifications, tap the back arrow located in the top-left corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.