Wintertime Battery Protection
The Wintertime Battery Protection Setting powers off the dashcam at 0.2V higher than the selected Voltage Cut Off in colder months to protect your vehicle's battery.
Enabling the Wintertime Battery Protection Setting
1. Connect to the Dash Cam with WiFi or Hotspot
2. Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
3. Ensure the desired Parking Mode has been enabled.
4. Ensure the Battery Protection Setting has been enabled.
5. Check the months when you experience the coldest conditions.
*During the selected months, the dashcam will automatically turn off at 0.2V higher than the selected voltage cut-off.
6. Click on the back arrow at the top-left to finalize your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.