What is the Safety Camera and Mobile Zone Alert Settings?
The Safety Camera Setting enables the Dash Cam to warn you audible about Red Light Cameras in your area.
The Mobile Zone Alert Setting enabled the Dash Cam to warn you audibly about the Speed Cameras and Mobile Speed Zones in your area.
*Applicable for the U1000, Q800PRO, F800PRO, F800.
*Applicable when paired with the GPS Accessory; FA200, F200, F100, F70, F50, X700
How to enable the Safety Cameras and Mobile Zone Alerts;
2. Select Dash Cam Settings > Road Safety Settings
3. Under Safety Cameras select Enabled
4. Under Mobile Zone Alert select Enabled
5. Tap the back arrow in the top-left to save your changes.
To enable these Settings follow the instructions below;
1. Remove the MicroSD Card from the Dash Cam
2. Using the Thinkware Transflash Adapter, insert the MicroSD into your PC/Mac Computer.
3. Either open the PC/Mac Viewer or Windows open the Settings.EXE file on the MicroSD Card.
4. Goto Road Safety Settings, and enable the desired settings.
5. Press "Save" to save the changes.
*[X700] accessible on the touchscreen menu