Enabling the RADAR Module
Pair the Radar Module with the U1000, X1000, or Q1000 Dash Cam to extend its parking surveillance duration while reducing power consumption when set to Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
How does the RADAR Module work?
To read more about the RADAR Module, please click here.
- The RADAR module can be activated when the Energy Savings Mode 2.0 Parking Mode has been selected.
- Compatible with the Thinkware U1000, X1000, or Q1000 only.
- Sedan or greater-sized vehicles can be detected. People passing by will not be detected.
- Energy Saving Mode 2.0 will disable all THINKWARE CLOUD & CONNECTED features.
- Not every object is guaranteed to be detected.
- Metal objects can cause malfunction of radar detection.
- Parking Surveillance requires Hardwiring Cable, OBD-II Power Cable, or iVolt Battery Pack and installation (professional installation recommended)
How to Enable the RADAR Module
1. Connect to the Dashcam via WiFi or Hotspot
2. Select Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
3. Select Enabled or Disabled on the RADAR Setting.
*To enable the RADAR, the Energy Savings Mode must be enabled first.
4. Click the back arrow in the top-left to finalize your changes.
*Requires RADAR Module Accessory (sold separately) and the Energy Savings Mode to be ON (Parking Mode).
Please sign in to leave a comment.