The Super Night Vision Setting
The Super Night vision feature optimizes low-light environments where the dashcam will automatically adjust its exposure to provide better video quality in both continuous mode and parking mode.
Super Night Vision is applicable on the following models: F790, U1000, Q800PRO, F800PRO, F800, F200PRO and the X1000 and X700.
How to Enable the Super Night Vision Setting;
Follow the steps below to enable Super Night Vision:
- Connect to the Dashcam via WiFi or Hotspot
- Select Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
- Select which modes you want super night vision to be enabled in.
- Once you are done, click on the back arrow in the top-left to finalize your changes.
To enable Super Night Vision on LCD Models:
1. Select Main Menu
2. Select Dash Cam Settings
3. Select Record Settings
4. Under Super Night Vision Select Enabled
5. Tap the back arrow in the top-left to save your changes.