Super Night Vision
The Super Night vision feature optimizes low-light environments where the dashcam will automatically adjust its exposure to provide better video quality in both continuous* mode and parking mode.
To read more about the Super Night Vision feature, click here.
*Dependant by Dash Cam model.
Follow the steps below to enable Super Night Vision on your Thinkware Dash Cam.
1. Connect to the Dashcam via WiFi or Hotspot
2. Select Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
3. Select which modes you prefer Super Night Vision to be enabled in.
4. To finalize your changes, tap on the back arrow in the top-left.
1. Select Main Menu
2. Select Dash Cam Settings
3. Select Record Settings
4. Under Super Night Vision Select "Enabled"
5. Tap the back arrow in the top-left to save your changes.