What is the Impact Sensitivity Setting?
The Impact Sensitivity Setting allows you to alter the sensitivity in which impacts are detected by the dashcam.
Setting a Higher Sensitivity will capture smaller impacts.
How to alter the Impact Sensitivity Setting;
- Connect to the Dashcam via WiFi or Hotspot
- Go to Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
- Ensure Parking Mode is enabled.
- Select the desired Sensitivity Level.
- Once you are done, click on the back arrow to finalize your setting.
*Only applicable for users with the Parking Mode enabled, and the DashCam hardwired.
*We recommend leaving the Impact Sensitivity on Mid or Low.