What is the Impact Sensitivity?
The Impact Sensitivity Setting allows you to alter the sensitivity in which impacts are detected by the dashcam.
Increasing the sensitivity level results in a higher number of recorded Impacts.
Setting the Impact Sensitivity
1. Connect to the Dash Cam via WiFi or Hotspot
2. Select Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
3. Ensure you have enabled the desired Parking Mode.
4. Select your preferred Sensitivity Level.
5. To complete your modifications, tap the back arrow located in the top-left corner.
*We recommend leaving the Impact Sensitivity on Mid or Low.
Please sign in to leave a comment.