What is the Motion Detection Sensitivity Setting?
The Motion Detection Sensitivity Setting allows you to alter the sensitivity for the Motion Parking Mode.
A Higher Sensitivity will capture more Motion Events.
How to alter the Motion Detection Sensitivity;
First, ensure you have selected the desired parking mode. For more information about the Parking Mode options, click here.
- Connect to the Dash Cam via WiFi or Hotspot
- Select Dash Cam Settings> Record Settings
- Ensure Parking Mode has been set the Motion Detection
- Select "Motion Detection Sensitivity" and select the desired level
- Once you are done, click on the back arrow to save your settings.
*Only applicable for users who have their dash cam hardwired and have parking mode turned on.