How to Register your Thinkware Dash Cam
If you are a new Thinkware Dash Cam owner, one of the first steps is registering your Dash Cam.
Creating your Thinkware Cloud Account
1) Download the Thinkware Cloud App from the App Store. If you have the app installed on your mobile phone already, skip this step
2) Open the app.
Click ① 3-dots at the right-bottom on the screen
② SIGN IN
③ THINKWARE Sign up
3) Fill out the required information;
④ Email address (ID)
⑤ Nick Name
⑦ Confirm Password
⑧ Terms of Service
⑩ Subscribe to Our Newsletter (Optional)
⑪ Sign Up
*Your password must be; 8 to 12 characters length / at least 1 letter and number / only allowed special characters (! @ # $ % ^ * ~)
*If you are using a telus.net, sympatico.ca, or protonmail domain, you will not be able to receive our emails.
4) Open the Confirmation Email in your email inbox. Ensure to check your Junk/Spam Folders.
Click⑫ CONFIRM ACCOUNT in the Confirmation Email
⑬ Input your account credentials.
⑭ Click SIGN IN
⑮ Confirm that you're signed in on thinkware.com
5) Open the Thinkware Cloud App
⑯ ⑰ Input your account credentials
Click ⑱ SIGN IN
⑲ Select Yes on the pop-up message
⑳ Enable Push Notifications for the Features desired.
6) Now that you have created a Thinkware Cloud Account you are now ready to complete the dash cams registration by connecting to a Smartphones Hotspot.
*You are unable to use a Vehicle Hotspot or Hotspot Device to complete the registration.
To connect via Hotspot on an iPhone, click here.
To connect via Hotspot on an Android Device, click here.