To see the Live View, Playback Videos and Change the Dash Cams Settings, you have to connect your dashcam to the mobile app via Wi-Fi.
On your iPhone follow the instructions below to connect to the dash cam;
1) Download Thinkware Cloud App from App Store. If you have the app installed on your mobile phone already, skip this step
2) Open the app -> click ① Dash cam connection is required at the bottom on the screen -> Click ② Your Dash Cam Model (e.g. U1000)
3) Click ③ Connect on 'Do you wish to connect via Wi-Fi?' section -> Press the ④ Wi-Fi button on your dash cam to activate Wi-Fi -> Click ⑤ Next
*Make sure that there is a Green Light Blinking on Wi-Fi before you click Next
4) Go to ⑥ iPhone Settings -> Wi-Fi -> click Wi-Fi network ⑦ 'Thinkware_xx' (e.g. Thinkware_68) -> Enter Password ⑧ '123456789' and click ⑨ Join
5) Confirm ⑩ 'Thinkware_xx' network-connected on iPhone setting -> go back to the app and now you're connected via Wi-Fi -> Dashcam will say "Connected to a smartphone"
*Make sure that ⑫ Solid Green Light on Wi-Fi
*6) *If you were connected via Wi-FI before, Open the app -> click ⑬ Not Connected -> Click ⑭ Connect via Wi-Fi -> Go to 3) step ③
*7) If the app still doesn't recognize the Wi-Fi connection even though the Wi-Fi connection is confirmed on your iPhone setting. Please follow the below steps (caused by the app running in background)