What is the Thinkware External GPS Antenna?
The External GPS Antenna is compatible with the F70, FA200, F200 and X700 Dash Cams.
The GPS Antenna records your speed and location and embeds this data on to each video file. The GPS Antenna also warns you audibly about upcoming Red Light and Speed Cameras while driving.
You can view this information using the Thinkware Dash Cam Viewer on PC or Mac to track the vehicle's route including location and speed displayed on Google Map.
Items you will need to install the Thinwkare GPS Antenna:
1) Front Thinkware Dash Cam
2) Thinkware External GPS Antenna
3) Microfibre Cloth
4) Glass Cleaner
How to Install the Thinkware External GPS Antenna
1) Clean the Front Windshield with the Microfibre cloth and Glass Cleaner. This will ensure the Adhesive has a stronger bond to the glass.
2) Connect the GPS antenna to the GPS Port of Front Unit while it is powered off.
3) Peel the adhesive covering off the GPS Antenna.
4) Mount the GPS Antenna. The GPS Antenna should be mounted away from the Main Unit of the Dash Cam to reduce noise interference.
5) Power on the Dash Cam and wait to hear "GPS Connected"
You have successfully installed the External GPS Antenna!
* GPS reception may be affected by interference from the vehicle's windshield, particularly those treated
with anti-UV protective coating, or built-in defroster.