The PC Viewer is the Thinkware software program for Windows Computer used to review footage, get information such as speed, location, and time, and change your dash cam settings.
1. Remove the MicroSD Card from the Dash Cam.
2. Insert the MicroSD into the included Transflash adapter or USB Reader.
3. Insert the Transflash adapter or USB Reader into your PC Computer.
4. Once the SD Card is connected to the PC, launch the PC Viewer.
5. The diagram below shows you how to use the functions of the PC Viewer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the PC Viewer, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-865-9273.