The PC Viewer is the Thinkware software program for Windows Computer used to review footage, get information such as speed, location, and time, and change your dash cam settings.
1. Click here to go to the downloads page.
2. Select your ② dash cam series.
3. Select your ③ dash cam model.
4. Select the ④ PC/Mac Viewer tab.
5. Select ⑤ Download PC/MAC Viewer.
6. Select ⑥ Download PC Viewer under the Windows Symbol.
7. Once downloaded, open the ⑦ Windows PC Viewer ZIP file.
*Your PC may require a 3rd party program to open ZIP Files. Winzip is used as an example.
8. Select ⑧ Extract to
9. Select Desktop, then ⑨ OK to complete the extraction.
10. On your computer's desktop locate the Thinkware Dash Cam Viewer App, and ⑩ double-click to open.
11. Follow the steps onscreen to complete the installation. Select ⑪ Finish once complete.
You have successfully installed the PC Viewer on your Windows Computer!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the installation of the PC Viewer, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 1-844-865-9273.
To learn how to use the PC Viewer, click here.