Unlike our other dash cams, the Q1000 now features Wi-Fi device pairing using Bluetooth to the Thinkware Link App to playback videos and alter the dash cam settings.
Compatible Dash Cams
Please be aware that when connected via Wi-Fi the dash cam is not recording.
The Wi-Fi connection will time out and disconnect if inactive.
Ensure to disconnect from the dash cam's Wi-FI before beginning to drive.
1. Turn on the vehicle's ignition to begin the dash cam in its Continuous Recording Mode.
*Must be within the vehicle with the ignition on, to connect via Bluetooth.
2. Open the Thinkware Link App on your smartphone.
Select ① Dashcam connection is required > ② Q1000
4. Select the "Bluetooth Connection" button in the Thinkware Link App.
5. Select "Pair" in the pop-up.
6. Select "Connect" in the pop-up.
7. You will hear "Connected to a smartphone." The dash cams blinking blue LED will turn green.
You are now connected via Wi-Fi to the Q1000 Dash Cam!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wi-Fi connection, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 1-844-865-9273
If you wish to use the Thinkware Connected App for Connected Features please click, here.