Unlike our other dash cams, the Q1000 now features a device Wi-Fi pairing using Bluetooth to the Thinkware Link App to playback videos and alter the dash cam settings.
Compatible Dash Cams
Please be aware that when connected via Wi-Fi the dash cam is not recording.
The Wi-Fi connection will time out and disconnect if inactive.
Ensure to disconnect from the dash cams Wi-Fi before beginning to drive.
1. Turn on the vehicle's ignition to begin the dash cam in its Continuous Recording Mode.
*Must be within the vehicle with the ignition on, to connect via Bluetooth.
2. Open the Thinkware Link App on your iPhone.
Select ① Dashcam connection is required > ② Q1000
3. Hold the Connection Button on the dash cam until the blue LED begins blinking rapidly.
4. Select the "Connection" button in the Thinkware Link App.
5. Select "OK" to allow the dash cam to connect using Bluetooth.
6. Select "OK" to allow the dash cam to join the Thinkware Wi-Fi.
7. You will hear "Connected to a smartphone." The dash cams blinking blue LED will turn green.
You are now connected via Wi-Fi to the Q1000 Dash Cam!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wi-Fi connection, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 1-844-865-9273
If you wish to use the Thinkware Connected App for Connected Features please click, here.