Most Thinkware Dash Cams feature built-in Wi-Fi to playback videos and alter the dash cam settings.
Compatible Dash Cams
- F200, FA200, F200 PRO
Please be aware that when connected via Wi-Fi the dash cam is not recording.
The Wi-Fi will time out and disconnect if inactive or the screen on your smartphone turns off.
Ensure to disconnect from the dash cam's Wi-Fi before beginning to drive.
1. Turn on the vehicle's ignition to begin the dash cam in its Continuous Recording Mode.
*Must be within the vehicle with the ignition on, to connect via Wi-Fi.
2. Open the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App on your smartphone.
Select ① Dashcam Registration > ② Your Dash Cam Model
3. Press the Wi-Fi Button once on the Dash Cam.
4. You will hear "Connect to a Wi-Fi Network whose name starts with Thinkware"
5. Once you hear the verbal message, select
6. Go to Phone Settings > Wi-Fi
7. Select the Wi-Fi Network ⑥'Thinkware_xx' (e.g. Thinkware_C5)
8. Enter the default password ⑦ '123456789' and select Connect.
*"Connected without Internet" message is normal, please disregard it.
*If the Thinkware Wi-Fi disconnects or disappears immediately, please refer to Smart Network Switch.
9. Reopen the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App. You will hear "Connected to a Smartphone".
You are now connected via Wi-Fi to your Thinkware Dash Cam!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 1-844-865-9273.