The Dashcam Link App allows you to playback the videos recorded by the Dash Cam, as well as download and save these videos to your smartphone's camera roll.
When an incident occurs, we recommend downloading the needed video files as quickly as possible to prevent the chance of overwriting.
How to Download and Export Videos:
1. Connect to your dash cam via Wi-Fi.
2. Once connected, select the ① File List icon in the bottom middle then select the desired ② Folder view (e.g. Front, By Day).
3. To download a video file, select ③ Download.
4. You will then be asked if you want to copy the video to internal memory. Select ④ Yes.
The Video File will now download to the Dash Cam Link Apps Internal Memory.
4. To then download the video file to your camera roll itself, select the ⑤ Download Button once more.
5. When asked to "Export files to an album" select ⑥ OK.
You will see the pop-up when the export has been completed.
You have successfully downloaded the video file to your camera roll!
The video will now show in your photo files in its own album titled "Thinkware Dash Cam".
*If the videos are still not downloading, ensure that all permissions for the app including access to the camera roll are enabled, you can exit and re-enter the app and try again.
For further assistance please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 1-844-865-9273.