Most Thinkware Dash Cams feature built-in Wi-Fi to playback videos and alter the dash cam settings.
Compatible Dash Cams
- F200, FA200, F200 PRO
Please be aware that when connected via Wi-Fi the dash cam is not recording.
The Wi-Fi will time out and disconnect if inactive or the screen on your smartphone turns off.
Ensure to disconnect from the dash cam's Wi-Fi before beginning to drive.
1. Turn on the vehicle's ignition to begin the dash cam in its Continuous Recording Mode.
*Must be within the vehicle with the ignition on, to connect via Wi-Fi.
2. Open the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App on your smartphone.
Select ① Dashcam Connection is Required > ② Your Dash Cam Model
3. Press the Wi-Fi Button once on the Dash Cam.
4. You will hear "Connect to a Wi-Fi Network whose name starts with Thinkware"
5. Once you hear the verbal message, select ③ Next.
6. Go to ⑥ iPhone Settings > Wi-Fi
7. Select the Wi-Fi Network ⑦ 'Thinkware_xx' (e.g. Thinkware_68)
8. Enter the default password ⑧ '123456789' and select ⑨ Join.
9. Confirm ⑩ 'Thinkware_xx' is connected in the iPhone Settings.
*If the Thinkware Wi-Fi disconnects or disappears immediately, please refer to Disabling Wi-Fi Assist.
*"No Internet Connection" is a normal message, please disregard it.
10. Reopen the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App. You will hear "Connected to a Smartphone".
You are now connected via Wi-Fi to your Thinkware Dash Cam!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wi-Fi connection to the dash cam, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-865-9273.